You will work as part of a team to produce high quality projects for our clients. You will perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, brick, block & stone installation, installation of mortar less segmental concrete masonry wall units and the use of hand or power tools along with equipment, if needed. You need to be proactive, detail conscious and willing to work hard for a great day’s pay. A clean driver’s license is required and the more positive history & skills you have, the more initial earning potential is available. If you have qualifications and/or previous work experience related to our industry you will be given special consideration for an interview.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform highly physical work on a consistent basis
- Constructs objects, structures, and buildings with exceptional quality using various materials, methods, and the appropriate tools
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and team members in a professional manner
- Proper use and maintenance of all tools, equipment and machinery
- Follow Hunter Springs standard operating procedures and safety policies
- Always maintain a clean and safe job site
Compensation: Minimum $700 per week plus full benefits based on qualifications
We are a growing company looking to hire dedicated people who fit our culture and share our love for creating unique, personalized outdoor environments. Experience in the industry is not required. We will coach and train the right person for a career position with upward mobility based on quality of work, integrity, responsibility and dedication to your work and Hunter Springs.