Do you love spending time outdoors, getting your hands dirty and building outdoor living environments so awesome you snap your own pictures to show to your family and friends?
We know you. You’re the kind of person that is excited to come to work each day and loves just standing back at the end of the day to marvel at your team’s work.
Hunter Springs Landscape Artisans is the premier CNY firm in creating high-end outdoor living environments. Our projects often include a combination of:
- Natural stone and paver patios and walkways
- Small masonry or interlocking retaining walls
- Large Boulder rip-rap retaining, sea walls & stairs
- Outdoor kitchens with grills, pizza ovens, etc.
- Fire pits & outdoor fireplaces
- Pavilions and pergolas
- Outdoor lighting
We have been in business over 30 years, and we have seen steady growth, year after year even during the recession. This growth has led us to needing another Hardscape Foreman. This person would be working under our operation manager learning our systems and managing the crew when the operation manager is not on-site.
Experience, Skills and What the Job Requires
To be a great hardscape crew foreman you’ll need good communication skills. You’ll be dealing with homeowners, crew members, operations manager and a landscape architect.
There will also be times when you’ll have to make quick and cost-effective decisions in the field while reading and interpreting architectural plans and interpreting elevations.
Your team will depend on you to make sure you organize their materials and even release them from suppliers. You’ll get to train new team members that you’ve learned from your many years of experience, teaching them best practices. Your responsible will to work hand in hand with your team to create unique and beautiful hardscapes (as listed above) with exception detail.
- Knowledge of operating a mini excavators, skid loader, cut-off saw, along with proven experience of powered hand tools
- Clean driving record of at least 3 years (CDL is a plus, but not required)
- Masonry experience, construction experience, ICPI and / or NCMA certifications a plus but not required
We offer a great benefits package with excellent pay. We are a drug/alcohol/tobacco-free company that enlists pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.