- Generate new leads and conduct initial client consultation.
- Perform all phases of the sales/design process, including client meetings, cost estimates, proposals and project presentation.
- Organization of project materials and site details.
- Ensure accurate field verifications, measurements and analysis.
- Coordination with clients, production and subcontractors.
- Uphold the values of Hunter Springs Landscape Artisans, which include quality, relationships, team unity, integrity and profitability.
- Degree in landscape architecture or landscape design required, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Microsoft Office products; willingness and ability to learn proprietary software and other programs as necessary.
- Firm understanding of landscape plant material appropriate for the Upstate New York region; construction products, procedures and techniques; and proper planting techniques.
- Experience of installing plants and/or hardscaping materials a plus.
- Valid NYS driver’s license and a good driving record.
Background and driving checks required.