CHOOSING YOUR CAREER PATH
Interested in the green industry?
Love working outdoors?
Have a talent with masonry, horticulture, hardscaping?
Do you appreciate working with new equipment & tools?
Want to work with a company with a solid reputation?
Want to work and grow with a company who appreciates you and has advancement?
If you said YES to all of the above, then Hunter Springs may be the place for you!
Hunter Springs is a premier landscape design / build firm that specializes in landscape construction for over 30 years in CNY.
* We have a family like atmosphere, where we get to know you as a person and appreciate your skills as a craftsmen.
* If you are new to our industry, we bring you in and work WITH you to help you grow your skills and teach you the industrial standards atop of the Hunter Springs way to make you even better.
* If you are an experienced craftsmen and in search of a better place to practice your skills and want a true opportunity to advance and enjoy your time at work, Hunter Springs is anxious to speak with you.
COMPANY BENEFITS THAT SERVE US ALL
Hunter Springs employees are the company and we recognize the importance of providing a work environment that encourages our employees to rise to their full potential. At Hunter Springs, the greatest benefits we offer are skills-training and the opportunity for personal development. The company is committed to providing its employees with the necessary means by which they can succeed, including a state-of-the-art facility, tools and equipment and a knowledgeable, supportive management staff.
A brief listing of our company benefits – both tangible and intangible – includes:
- Health insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k and other incentive plans
- Paid holiday, vacation
- Paid uniforms for field employees
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Membership in leading trade organizations
- Education reimbursement
- Employee awards programs
- Safety seminars
- Extensive skills-management training
Joining our Team
We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals. Please submit your resume if you would like to be considered for future job openings. If you are interested in an internship or applying for a position in our Design/Sales Department, please submit a portfolio, along with your resume, for consideration.